The Ninja 3.2 was built for unrestricted freedom of movement and superior warmth. It has a inner cross over neck entry for an extra wide step through, making it easy to get in and out. The Ninja 3.2 provides the ultimate combination of warmth and ﬂexibility.
Ultra stretch neoprene. 20% stretchier then standard neoprene foams, tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
V foam. The most lightweight, premium foam available, 20% lighter than standard neoprene foams.
Liquid Seal Seams. Seams glued and blind stitched then finished with an 8mm liquid seal outside.
Front entry attached at the right shoulder to help prevent flushing.
Inner cross over neck entry. Overlapping inner front & back panels (underneath zipper flap) for extra wide step through entry.
Contoured neck with smooth skin hem inside for extra comfort.
Snap lock to keep zipper locked in.
Pull cord / barrel lock to tighten up shoulder flap.
Heavy duty non-corrosive YKK metal zipper.
Drainage System. Holes in zipper flap for water exit.
Seamless under arms for unrestricted flexibility & maximum movement.
Less seam construction. Less seams for unrestricted flexibility & maximum movement.
High Performance Design. Large, seamless body panel to maximise core flexibility.
Pre bent knee panels. Extra pre-bent, extra contoured knees for maximum flexibility and comfort.
key pocket. A streamlined key pocket, blind stitched inside to the lower left calf, with an inner key loop and drain hole.
Cuff seals. Silicone beads on inside of wrist & ankle cuff to help prevent flushing.
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- Hang to dry on a plastic or wooden hanger.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We’ve selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams.
We offer the original purchaser a one-year warranty from original date of purchase on workmanship and materials.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional activities.
- Damage caused by excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instructions provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or has been sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
Nutz is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Nutz's sole discretion. SUITS WITHOUT A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
Features Care Warranty The Ninja 2.2 was built for unrestricted freedom of movement and superior...